Bellerose Library is proud to offer you the following programs in March and April.
1) Tax Preparation Assistance: Tuesdays, 1:30 pm, ongoing until 4/17. No appointment is needed; first come, first served.
IRS-trained counselors will help you complete your 2017 personal income tax return. Bring a copy of your 2016 income tax return(s); all W-2, 1099,and other tax forms and documents for 2017; unemployment compensation statements; an SSA-1099 form if you received Social Security benefits; a photo I.D. for every person listed on your return; and Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and all dependents.
2) Technology Classes: Fridays, March 16, 23, 30, April 20, 27 at 2:00 p.m. Call the library 718-831-8644 to register.
Subjects covered: Intermediate PowerPoint (3/16), Advanced Internet (3/23), Navigating Online Job Applications (3/30), Job Search Strategies for the Mature Worker (4/20), Intermediate MS Word (4/27).
3) Concert: Divas of Broadway Opera: Saturday, March 10, 2:00 p.m. No registration is needed.
4) Film: Darkest Hour. Thursday, at 2:30 p.m. No registration is needed.
5) Adult Creative Craft: Monday, March 26, at 3:00 p.m. Call to register.
6) Meditations: Spring Cleaning for the Soul Series, Saturdays, April 7, 21. No registration is needed.
7) Concert: American Songbook, Saturday, April 14, at 2:00 p.m. No registration is needed.
8) Chair Yoga: Monday, April 23, at 2:30 p.m. No registration is needed.